The Executive Summary, is a brief description of research activities done by URDI. Between 2011 and 2014, URDI has published five executive summaries, those are :
- The Cooperation between the Government, Community and Scavenger in Solid Waste Management in Jakarta. In 2004 up to 2008, URDI cooperated with SEA-UEMA and Asian Institute of Technology in doing research on solid waste management involving the community and scavengers at Rawajati Village, South Jakarta). The executive summary for this project was printed in November 2011.
- The Provision of Drinking Water and Integrated Sanitation for Low Income Community. In 2007, URDI cooperated with UNESCAP in setting up integrated sanitation and drinking water provision in Serang District, Banten. The executive summary for this project was printed in November 2011.
- The Study of Management and Institutional Aspect in Vulnerable Analysis of Climate Change. In 2009-2010, URDI cooperated with Asian Cities Climate Change Resilience Network (ACCCRN) in doing research on how cities overcome the risk of climate change in the present and future time regarding the aspect of management and institution. The executive summary for this project was printed in November 2011.
- The Study of Strategic Environmental Assessment for Green Prosperity. URDI cooperated with Abt Associates to set up Strategic Environmental Assessment in four districts as pilot projects : Muaro Jambi and Merangin District in Jambi Province, Mamuju and Mamasa District in West Sulawesi Province. This SEA is to identify the movement keys of environment, social and economic aspects. The executive summary for this project was printed in September2014.
- The Analytical Study of the Revitalization of Kota Tua Jakarta. In 2014, URDI cooperated with UNESCO in doing a research on the existence of Kota Tua Jakarta and in setting up the inventory of old buildings and stakeholder mapping regarding the plan of Kota Tua revitalization. The executive summary for this project was printed in September 2014.